Managed IT Services
The Big Picture. Some IT organisations fail to see what a business is trying to achieve. Running off on tangents, suggesting solutions and products that are overkill or worse, underperforming ones.
Industry experience and working with both small business where budgets are tight as well as large corporate organisations has allowed us to achieve an enviable trait – the ability to provide a cost effective solution that works well the first time.
What we do for you
- Provide the infrastructure to enable you to respond to market dynamics faster and with confidence
- Deliver secure and feature rich solutions with maximum flexibility
- Provide concise and detailed solutions with work plans
- Deliver more ‘Bang for Buck’ through virtualisation
- Help avoid business loss by quickly restoring services to a ‘business as usual’ state by tried and tested business process’s
Cynergic utilises Tier 1 Enterprise grade hardware to ensure the high level of availability for Server services. Virtualised environments are fast becoming the preferred solution for many organisations. The benefits of running servers in a virtualised environment are well documented. More and more organisations are moving more and more of their services into the cloud – as services become more affordable and the demand for uptime and fast response to online resources increase, companies are finding that the internal resources of their IT departments cannot keep up with the demand. The old ‘one-server’ model is fast becoming out of date.
- Quick Server deployment
- Streamlined Management and Maintenance
- Ultra fast start-up/shutdown times
- Greatly reduced software licensing strategies
- Greater, more flexible hardware resource usage at all times
Cynergic works with its customers to deliver a desktop management and support solution that not only meets requirements but also works within budgets constraints. Desktop management can occur via remote support or on-site. Remote support can be provided whilst contacting the Cynergic Service Desk and if need be an On-Site visit can be arranged if need be.
Thin clients – Virtualised and In-house workstations
- Low cost assets mean low cap expenditure
- Improved CPU / GPU technology together with faster Bandwidth has improved User experience and productivity
- Easily track software licensing and hardware assets
- Mobility and security – clients can be locked down
- Easily replaceable client hardware plus no moving parts
- Total Systems management of client environment from one centralised point
- Available in desktop or laptop format
How we look after your environment
Cynergic understands the importance your Business Applications have within your environment. Our Network Engineers and Technical Support team’s focus is to ensure your Server infrastructure uptime.
- 24×7 Web-based self-service support, including our searchable knowledge base, case logging and product documentation
- Product deployment assistance from our Solutions Architects
- Round-the-clock live technical assistance for critical server outages
- Daily Health Checks of your servers
All Cynergic customers who are on SLA agreements have their servers monitored by our NAble powered Eagle Eye Suite of products.
- Remotely manage network devices with lightning-fast remote control
- Auto-discover network infrastructure and vital systems information in minutes